Letter to the church on the Hill
Here you can access our mid-week group material. It accompanies our current sermon series so choose the week corresponding to the most recent Sunday. Download to print off or browse when at your group meeting. The original letter is also available on this site.
These worksheets are all in PDF format for which you will need Adobe Reader or a compatible program. They are about 1MB so should download quite quickly.
2012–13 Week beginning…
- 9th September Prophecy and introduction to the series.
- 16th September Jesus loves you powerfully and deeply.
- 23rd September Jesus knows what you are experiencing.
- 30th September Jesus knows your struggles.
- 7th October You are forgiven.
- 14th October You are accepted.
- 21st October You are saved.
- 28th October Jesus yearns for your faith.
- 4th November Jesus yearns for your heart.
- 11th November Jesus yearns for your trust.
- 18th November Jesus delights in your unity.
- 25th November Jesus delights in your outreach to the marginalised.
- All December Jesus delights in your creativity, generosity and prayers.
- 6th January Jesus delights in your wholeheartedness.
- 13th January God promises to use all your resources for His glory.
- 20th January God promises to use all your gifts for His glory
- 27th January God promises to make Bristol a sanctuary
- 3rd February In love, Jesus warns you to be wary of your wealth
- 10th February In love, Jesus warns you to be wary of your self-sufficiency
The form required to apply for membership of the Electoral Roll can be downloaded and printed. Please read it carefully and sign it before returning it to the church office. The revision of the roll closes two weeks before the Parochial Church Meeting each year.
The 2013 Fees list details both statutory and extra fees for Wedding Banns, Weddings and Funerals.
“In God’s House” Worksheets
These worksheets are for use with the “In God’s House” pack available from the church office. The pack is designed as a resource to enable families, with infant and junior age children, to explore and deepen their relationship with God. It is being used at St Matthew’s to prepare baptised children who wish to receive communion prior to confirmation. The St Matthew’s Children and Communion policy is also available here. If you would like more information regarding this pack or our Children and Communion policy then please contact the Priest in Charge, Mat Ineson, or the Church Office.
These worksheets are all in PDF format for which you will need Adobe Reader or a compatible program. They are all under 100K except number 6 which is a little larger at 300K.
- All about me
- I belong
- Living stones
- Our Family
- Food of belonging
- Do this in remembrance of Me
The Children and Communion policy document.
Notification of intention to prepare a Baptised child
Giving and Finance
One of the ways you can contribute to the life and work of St Matthew’s is through financial support. If you wish to give to St Matthew’s you may want to consider a bank standing order and if you are a tax payer, then also Gift Aiding the sum. In this way St Matthew’s can reclaim the tax that you have already paid, considerably increasing the value of your gift. The forms required can be downloaded here—they are PDF files.
For more information contact Andrew Wood (Treasurer).
Most 10:30 services are recorded to CD and copies can be ordered at just £1. A back catalogue is available. Please see the sound engineer on duty for more details.
The sermon (only) from this service and also for the evening 6:30 service is available as a podcast for download or listening on this site.
The 9am service is not recorded at all.