What is a Small Group?
A small group is a great way to get connected into the life of St Matthew’s. It’s a place for friendship, prayer, social activities, studying God’s word and seeking to understand the place of God in our everyday lives.
When and where do Small Groups meet?
Small groups meet together at different times during the week around this area of Bristol.
- Gather—Fridays (monthly) a place where women of all ages can meet, have fellowship and grow in community with one another as we look at the heart of God through thought, reflection and creativity. We will meet on the second Friday of each month, in the Church with coffee and cake from 7.30.
- STAT—Tuesdays (monthly) a group for students, twenties and thirties where we get together in the Lounge to enjoy friendship, Bible study, prayer and worship. Everyone is welcome as we enjoy life together with our saviour Jesus.
- Frameworks Theology Group—Mondays at the Vicarage. An opportunity to go deeper in the Christian faith and change your life.
- 1st+3rd Tuesdays 6.30–8.30pm in the Church Hall led by Richard and Laura Pendlebury.
- Kingsdown. Minty Hull leads the meeting at times arranged between themselves.
- Tuesday mornings @ 10.00-12:00 in Coldharbour Road, Redland led by Shirley Beddoes.
- 2nd+4th Tuesdays @ 7.45 in Wellington Park, Clifton led by Julia Dunn & Joyce Stocks
- First three Tuesdays @ 8.00 in Belmont Road, St Andrew’s led by Paul & Sue Rowlands
- First three Wednesdays @ 8.00 in Berkeley Road, Bishopston led by Andy Hogg & Vanessa Conte
How can I join a Small Group?
If you would like to find out more, please contact the church office.